Just when everything seemed to be prefect, and the all was right in the world, I get thrown a curveball. It made me question God a bit. I was a little dazed and confused. It's not that I didn't trust God. It's the curiousity of wondering if everything would ever be 'normal'. I started to ask God 'Why?'. Who else would you ask but your Father? And to make a long story short, God told me "I'm not done changing you yet'. And I started to tihink and realize how much we really are like clay. If you let clay stay still for a period of time, it hardens, making it difficult and sometimes impossible, to mold anymore. After a while, you just can mold it like you once could, or something happened to deform it along the way. So after a while, The Potters just BREAKS it DOWN, and starts from the beginning. Remolding us, and bringing us back to the place where we need to be, so he can continue to work he's image into us.
That's what God has been doing to me. And I realized, if it wasn't for these curveballs God throws me, I might return to my former self. And I REFUSE to go BACK.
"God, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these curveballs. It may not feel all that great at the time, but I'm grateful for you always molding me, and never giving up on this piece of art."
That's what God has been doing to me. And I realized, if it wasn't for these curveballs God throws me, I might return to my former self. And I REFUSE to go BACK.
"God, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for these curveballs. It may not feel all that great at the time, but I'm grateful for you always molding me, and never giving up on this piece of art."
1 comment:
this isnt updated enough.
Post a Comment